Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘Little Grouse Ltd.’ or ‘Little Grouse’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who’s registered address is Mo Dhachaidh, Bridgend of Lethnot, Edzell, Brechin DD9 7UQ. We are a limited company, registered in Scotland under registration number SC599064. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images, copy and other graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other that in accordance with the copyright statement, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced which are not the property of, or licenced to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Little Grouse Ltd. and while we endeavour to keep this information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained within the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Little Grouse Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content or availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Little Grouse Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and it’s content is the copyright of Little Grouse Ltd. - © Little Grouse Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, without written consent from Little Grouse Ltd.